The settings in the Internet Explorer can be made in such order:
- Press on the “Gear” icon in the upper right corner, and press the “Internet Options” button.
- In the newly opened windows press on the “Connections” menu and then, press the “LAN settings”.
- In the “Local Area Network (LAN) Settings” window put a tick for “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and for “Bypass proxy server for local addresses”. The address field must be entered with data of your purchased private proxy. The IP address and port data can be found in order submission mail if you have purchased the proxy from Proxy-Seller. After entering the required data press the “Advanced” button.
- In the opened “Proxy Settings” window enter the data once again if it is not entered automatically and put a tick for “Use the same proxy server for all protocols”.
- Save all the settings by pressing “OK” in all windows.
- If your proxy requires authorization by login and password, then you should type anything in search field of the browser, and the authorization window will open and you should enter the required data.
The configuration is finished. You can use your proxy now.
Sometimes in the process of work, the question arises of disabling proxies in Internet Explorer. Reasons for this may include the following:
- change network settings;
- the presence of viruses;
- opening software access to the network;
- Change existing LAN settings.
This process is not difficult. You just need to follow the instructions and all the recommendations.
Disabling proxies in Internet Explorer
- Go to the browser network settings in the running mode. “Settings” - “Internet Options”:
- In the opened “Internet Properties” window select the “Connections” tab and press the “LAN settings” button:
- In the opened “Local Area Network (LAN) Settings” window take off the “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and “Bypass proxy server for local addresses” checkboxes. Press the “OK” button after this:
If after disabling the proxy the Internet connection did not resume, you need to fix the failures in the TCP / IP settings.
Configure IP Allocation
- Open the search field and type in “Ethernet settings”:
- Then, in the “Ethernet” menu press the “Change adapter options”:
- Open the properties of your internet connection:
- Open the properties of the required protocol and switch to automatic mode to obtain the IP and address of the DNS server. Click “OK”:
Following the instructions, you can independently and efficiently disable the proxy server. But it is also important to consider some tips for completing this procedure:
- disable “QoS Packet Scheduler” in the network adapter settings;
- pay attention that the menu interface directly depends on the OS version;
- Do not disable changes to any parameters of the protective system.
After fulfilling all the recommendations and eliminating the reasons that caused the proxy to be disabled, the configuration process can be repeated again following the above rules