Settings in Internet Explorer can be done in this order:
- Click the “Gears” icon in the upper right corner and click the “Internet Options” button.
- In the newly opened windows, click on the "Connections" menu, and then click on "LAN Settings."
- In the “Local Area Network (LAN) Settings” window, check the box “Use proxy server for your local network” and “Bypass proxy server for local addresses”. In the address field, you must enter information about the private proxy you purchased. The IP address and port data can be found in the letter of the order, if you purchased a proxy server from a Proxy Seller. After entering the necessary data, click the "Advanced" button.
- In the "Proxy Settings" window that opens, enter the data again if it was not automatically entered and check the box "Use the same proxy server for all protocols."
- Save all settings by clicking “OK” in all windows.
- If your proxy server requires authorization by login and password, you will need to enter something in the browser search field, and the authorization window will open, and you must enter the necessary data.
Configuration completed. You can use your proxy now.
Sometimes in the process of work, the question arises of disabling proxies in Internet Explorer. Reasons for this may include the following:
- Change network settings
- the presence of viruses;
- opening access to software on the network;
- Change existing LAN settings.
This process is not complicated. You just need to follow the instructions and all the recommendations.
Disabling proxies in Internet Explorer
- Go to your browser’s network settings in working mode. “Settings” - “Internet Options”:
- In the "Internet Properties" window that opens, select the "Connections" tab and click the "LAN Settings" button:
- In the "Local Area Network (LAN) Settings" window that opens, uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your local network" and "Bypass proxy server for local addresses" boxes. Click “OK” after that:
If after disconnecting the proxy the Internet connection did not resume, you need to fix the errors in the TCP / IP settings.
Find out how to connect proxies on Mozilla Firefox.
Configure IP Distribution
- Open the search field and enter “Ethernet Settings”:
- Then, in the “Ethernet” menu, click “Change adapter settings”:
- Open the properties of your internet connection:
- Open the properties of the required protocol and switch to automatic mode to get the IP address and address of the DNS server. Click “OK”:
Following the instructions, you can independently and efficiently disable the proxy server. But it is also important to consider some tips to complete this procedure:
- disable “QoS Packet Scheduler” in the network adapter settings;
- note that the menu interface directly depends on the OS version;
- Do not disable changes to any parameters of the protective system.
After fulfilling all the recommendations and eliminating the reasons why the proxy server was disconnected, the configuration process can be repeated following the above rules.
Also, take a look at how to configure proxies on Android without root.