SEO Autopilot is software that provides an advanced set of tools to automate the process of creating high-quality backlinks from popular resources.
In its work, the application uses a large number of accounts from one device. To minimize the risks of getting banned or blocked, it is recommended to use private proxy servers. Not only they will help ensure a strong level of anonymity, but also will help protect user data. The Proxy-Seller company offers to buy private proxies for SEO Autopilot. IP addresses are provided with communication channels, the speed of which is 1 Gb/s, and simultaneously support HTTP(s) and Socks5 protocols.
Using SEO Autopilot software you will be able to:
• Use shortcodes for main, generic, branded, and keywords;
• Form sources of back traffic through regular links, images, YouTube videos, and Google maps, embed them in the right places in the required amount;
• Automatically match keywords with links;
• Analyze text content and get YouTube video ratings;
• Perform auto restructuring of articles with a high percentage of uniqueness;
• Make plans for tasks with independent subsequent implementation.
You already know that SEO Autopilot for eCommerce can save a lot of time if you add proxy servers to the program. You can do this in the following way.
1. Select “Settings” from the main menu of the application.
2. In the window that opens, go to the “Proxies” tab, check the box next to the “Use Proxies” value, enter the parameters of the proxy servers separated by a colon in the field below and click the “OK” button.
3. In the same window, the proxy for SEO Autopilot can be checked for operability by clicking on the button at the bottom - “Test Proxies”.