Paid proxies are definitely more efficient and reliable than free ones. Yes, you need to pay for their rent, but they guarantee the protection of your accounts from blocks. Using free proxies to automatically attract customers from the Internet with a high probability will in no way help you protect yourself from the ban.
If you want to learn more about why you can’t go far for free proxies, then a detailed analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of these two types of servers is presented below.
The key advantage of free proxies is that you do not have to pay to use them.
Why free proxies are good:
- suitable for solving a simple task, for example, go into the chat when you are restricted with access;
- can be arranged in a chain, which will increase anonymity, but will further reduce the speed of downloading data.
Cons of free proxies:
- slow work with regular breaks of connection;
- rarely you can find free proxies for long-term use, usually, after a while, they become paid or disconnected;
- many free proxies do not give real anonymity and are intended only for caching information that comes from the Internet;
- there are unsafe free proxies that try to connect to your system, hack it and create one more “server” from it;
- it’s hard to find not only a reliable but at least just stably working free proxy on the Internet (most of those IPs that have been freely available for a long time have not been working).
Paid proxies are another story at all. Paid proxies are stable, reliable and highly customizable. We will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of paid proxies using the example of Proxy-seller company's servers.
Pros of paid proxies:
- much more reliable than free servers due to the maximum anonymity and caching efficiency;
- UPTime 99%, which will ensure round-the-clock operation at maximum productivity;
- allow you to quickly achieve the desired results through programs for promotion due to continuous operation and speed up to 1 Gb/s;
- just choose the most suitable server for solving a specific problem - 15 countries (Germany, Russia, USA, etc.), more than 100 networks and 300 subnets;
- individual access - only you can use the server, therefore, the risk of blocking due to "neighbors" is reduced.
Cons of paid proxies:
You can purchase cheap proxy of the Netherlands at the Proxy-Seller company right now.
Results: why free proxies are not suitable for promotion
For serious automated promotion, spending time setting up free proxies makes no sense. Using them is equivalent to not using a proxy server at all. They do not give the proper level of anonymity, are unstable in operation, and they lose much to the paid proxies in terms of download speed and server response time.
If you want to achieve much better results with the automated promotion of projects on the Internet, use paid proxies. You can choose the perfect server to solve your problem at Proxy-seller. You can test the selected proxy within 24 hours. If you do not like it - replace or refund the money.