One of the simplest but most effective ways to become incognito on the Internet is to use the Proxy SwitchySharp extension to configure proxies. Below you will find detailed instructions for installing and configuring it on the Google Chrome browser.
Read about the proxy configuration steps on Chrome.
How to configure Proxy SwitchySharp
To configure the Proxy SwitchySharp extension, you need to follow a simple step-by-step guide:
- Go to the chrome online store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/.
- In the search field, enter the name of the extension “Proxy SwitchySharp” and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- When the desired extension is highlighted, click "Install" and then confirm the agreement to install. It's free.
- After installing the extension, the system will automatically redirect you to its settings.
- Name the profile.
- Enter the proxy number, port and put a check in the box where the signature “Use the same proxy server for all protocols” is used.
- Click “Save” to save the data.
- In the future, the extension will be available to you on the corresponding toolbar in the upper right corner.
The article about Facebook accounts farm. Read it.