TriBot - is a RuneScape Bot for Old-School / OSRS to train your account, harvest gold, do quests and it can do anything you want in the game, but if you know how to make such scripts. It has really good bot movements, so it behaves as a human to prevent a block of your accounts. But there is a need to set a proxy up, to be protected even more. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step proxy configuration for TriBot.
- Open TriBot, enter your username data and click the “Proxy” button.
- Create a new proxy connection by pressing the “Insert” button, after these fields will be created - fill them up with data. Nickname - means the nickname of a proxy server, actually, it doesn’t really matter, so you can fill with any. IP and Port - this data could be found in your submission order mail if you have bought the individual proxy server from Proxy-Seller. Username&Password data could be found as well as IP and Port in the mail. But if you have chosen the IP authentication method of the proxy server - there will be no need to fill the username and password fields.
- After this press the “OK” button to save the configuration.
- Go back to the launcher menu. Choose your new created proxy from the drop-down box and press the “Login” button.
- If you have any type of error - check if the configuration is correct.
That’s it. The configuration is ready to use.