LinkenSphere is one of the best anti detect browsers, the most convenient and secure tool for professional work on the Internet. The browser is equipped with systems of protection and substitution of prints (GPU, Audio, Canvas, Plugins, Fonts, ClientRects, Ubercookies). You should purchase it, and then you will be allowed to use it. So how do we set up a proxy in this browser? Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide.
- Open your browser and press the “setup new session” box.
Learn more about configure multiple proxies in one browser.
- In the newly opened window find the “Network connectivity settings” section, and choose from the drop-down box the required protocol. We’ll choose the socks5.
- In the “IP address” and “port” fields, enter the required data. Also, if the IP authentication has been chosen via login and password enter such data in the “Username” and “Password” fields. Such data can be found in the order submission mail if you have purchased elite proxy from Proxy-Seller, also in the personal panel.
- After filling the required fields press the “check proxy/geo” button.
- The check must be finished with such a result. If you have faced any errors - check the proxy data fields.
- With successful results press the “Save” button.
That’s it, the configuration is done properly. You can continue your secured surfing.
Also, take a look at how to set up a proxy in Multilogin Browser.