Setting up a proxy for Nike Shoe Bot (NSB Bot) will provide you with comfortable and safe online sneakers shopping. Nike Shoe Bot is a tool used by resellers and collectors around the world to buy branded sneakers. The hunt for limited-edition sneakers starts from the moment of release, and models are often sold out in a matter of minutes. NSB Sneaker Bot allows you to place orders automatically and bypass competitors.
But without a good-quality proxy, all the capabilities of the bot can come to naught. Many brand stores are actively fighting such programs and blocking them. To bypass site security systems, use proxy servers. What do proxies do and how to configure them in NSB Bot - we will tell in this article!
The main danger of sneaker bots is to end up in the block of a branded site. Proxy helps:
• Hide your real IP address and replace it with another one. So the bot will remain unnoticed by the security system and will not fall into the block.
• Simulate the action of a regular customer. It gives the impression that the shoes are bought by several different users, and not by a special program.
• Increase the number of tasks and purchases. With different IP addresses, you can perform several actions on sites at once.
1. Open the program and go to the "Proxies" tab.
2. Click on "Add Proxy List" in the top left corner.
3. In the opened window, create and enter a name for the proxy list. You can create several lists and use them for different purposes (for example, one list for one site).
4. Insert your proxy details below: IP-address:PORT:Username:Password.
5. You can check the operability of your proxy. To do this, click on the "Latency Check" button, and next to the IP address you will see the inscription "Good" or "Bad". In the second case, such a proxy should not be used - this will lead you to block.
6. If everything is fine with the proxy, click on "Submit". Ready! You have set up a proxy.
You probably already know what a proxy is and why you need it. Now let's figure out what types of proxies are:
• Residential proxies are the IP addresses of real people connected to the network. They are reliable, but they do not differ in speed, and as we remember, speed is the main thing in buying sneakers.
• Datacenter proxy - such addresses are stored in database centers. More accessible and faster than residential proxies, but not as secure. Many of the DC proxy IP addresses are easy to track and you risk being blocked.
• Mobile proxies - the best option for sneaker hunting with the help of bots. Mobile proxy IP addresses are provided by the mobile operators. Such proxies combine the reliability of residential proxies and the speed of a data center (hence the highest price, but did we come here to save money?).
We told you why you need proxies when working with Nike Shoe Bot and how to set them up. Do not skimp on your bot and proxy - the success of the "hunt" for sneakers directly depends on this!